Monday, September 17, 2012

When is the Test?


All I can say is wow!  We spent the whole class talking about population.  It took over 10,000 years for the Earth to have 1 billion people on it.  Now there are 7 billion.  For some reason, we always end up talking about China.  Today, the conversation was about population.  In China, you are not allowed to have more than one child if you live in the city.  You can only have two if you pay a lot of money for the other one to go to school.  If you live in the country, you can only have two kids.  There was one question that kept going through my mind the entire class!  Why can’t people just have more kids and hide them in the house for their whole lives?  I never did find out the answer.  I’m sad that I don’t have Human Geo class tomorrow!  It’s my favorite class!  Does anyone know what day the test is? 

No comments:

Post a Comment