Thursday, September 20, 2012

First Project


Today in class, we started sharing our presentations.  The first group to go was Greg’s.  Their presentation wasn’t finished for some reason but they still did a pretty good job.  The next group to go was Kishan’s.  They did a really good job.  My favorite part was when they played the national anthem of Nigeria.  The last group to go today was mine.  Matt went up in front of the class and presented our presentation on Italy.  Cole did an amazing job of giving Mr. Schick the answers to his questions.  Our presentation was missing some information, but it wasn’t that much.  I think we still have one more group that has to go tomorrow.  I am not looking forward to the test on Monday!  I am happy that it’s not tomorrow though!  Today was probably one of the easiest classes so far.  I wish every day could be like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment