Saturday, September 1, 2012

What's Going On?


Yesterday’s class started normally.  Damien, with the help of Kishan, finally got his blog set up correctly.  After that was taken care of, we started talking about the football game that was after school.  Mr. Schick was asking all the players what position they played.  In the middle of our conversation, the phone rang.  Mr. Schick told me and Damien to go to the office but he wouldn’t tell us why.  At first, I thought he was just messing with us but then, we got up and went to the office.  On the way upstairs, I got scared because I thought that I had already gotten into trouble.  It turns out that we just had to get our student id cards.  When we got back, Mr. Schick scared me again!  He acted like the class went over stuff for a quiz while we were gone.  Then I found out that the quiz is the three essays that we have to write this weekend.  This is going to be a very long weekend for me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment