Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Essay #3


During my four years in high school, I want to accomplish many things, but I have to have a plan first.  One thing that I have wanted to do since first grade is make the varsity cheerleading team my freshman year, I can cross this off my list.  Even though I’m m not that great at lacrosse, I would still like to make the lacrosse team my sophomore year.  During my junior year, I will focus more on grades.  I would also like to get into a good college.  I have two big goals for senior year.  One of them is to be the varsity cheer captain.  Another thing is to get the lead in one of the musicals.  These things might be hard to accomplish, but if I work hard, I will be able to do it.

1 comment:

  1. 25/25 (A+). Good plan, Alex! Good luck achieving your goals!

    ReplyDelete