Saturday, September 15, 2012

If Facebook was a Country...


Friday’s class was pretty interesting.  We started by watching Did You Know 3.0.  After the video was finished, every person said something, in the video, that we thought was interesting.  My fact was “if Facebook was a country, it would be the third largest country.”  Then, Mr. Schick asked us how we use Facebook.  Most people said that they use it to talk to friends or find out what their homework is.  I said that people use it to bully other people.  After that, we started talking about twitter.  I’m pretty sure that all of the football players are mad at me because I said, “If cheerleading was easy they’d call it football.”  I think that they would say, “If football was easy they’d call it cheerleading.”  I was very excited to have Human Geo first thing in the morning because it always wakes me up!  I had so much energy the rest of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment