Monday, October 15, 2012

What?


Today, I learned the difference between Christianity and Catholicism.  Apparently Christianity is broader than Catholicism.  We also learned about Saul/Paul and how God got him to change who he was.  I found out that the Jewish people only believe in the Old Testament of the Bible and Catholics believe in the New Testament.  After that, we continued watching the power point Mr. Schick made for us.  We learned about ethnic heritage and religion.  In Sudan, there was a civil war because people disagreed about religious topics.  That is why Sudan and South Sudan are separate countries now.  We had to take notes today.  I hate taking notes because it’s very boring and you have to write!  We actually were allowed to have our computers out while we were taking notes today.  It was very hard to pay attention with my computer in front of me, but I managed to pay attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment