Thursday, October 4, 2012

My Internet Wasn't Working

Today’s class was very different!  It was actually pretty quiet for a change.  We got to class late because of a freshman class meeting.  When we finally started class, we got to get into groups and look up foundations’ websites to give us ideas on how we can help Southern Sudan.  I worked with Adrianna.  I thought it was really cool how the whole class worked on the same document.  It was awesome to be able to see what everybody else was typing.  I think our class did really well not editing other group’s work.  I didn’t really talk at all today.  It was really hard finding websites that other groups didn’t already find.  I kept scaring Adrianna because I was deleting all of the work that she had done.  Eventually, when I couldn’t stop laughing, she figured out that it was me deleting the work and she started laughing too.  Then, she made me retype everything!  It was really funny!  I hope we do something more fun tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment