Sunday, August 26, 2012

My First Day at John Carroll


My first day at John Carroll was very confusing.  At first I was really scared, but then I saw some people that I know.  I really like my schedule and my teachers.  At first, I had trouble opening my locker.  Mrs. Markel, my advisor, helped me.  After lunch, I didn’t really know where to go.  For a few classes, I walked right past the classroom that I needed to find.  Somehow, I still made it to class on time!  I was extremely happy to see a lot of people that I know from my middle school, Saint Margaret.  In some of my classes I got a big surprise!  I was not expecting to have homework before the first full day of classes.  During Introduction to the Bible, I was informed that I didn’t order one of the books that I need for class.  At the end of the day, I was glad to go home.  It was a long and draining day with a lot of new information to comprehend.  I can already tell that this is going to be an interesting year!  

No comments:

Post a Comment