Monday, August 27, 2012

First Day of Class


My first full class of Human Geography was very interesting.  We read the syllabus and learned about all of the rules and regulations for Mr. Schick’s class.  I feel like I finally came out of my shell and showed who I really am.  There were some extremely funny moments in class, but there were also things that we had to take seriously.  Some of the serious things were explained in a funny way.  For example, when we were told that we aren’t allowed to play games on our tablet during class, the example of Angry Birds was given.  When Mr. Schick took attendance, we had a lot of fun coming up with nicknames.  I am very glad that I get to sit in the back of the room.  Near the end of class, I asked why we had to use a composition book to take notes instead of using our tablet.  Then I found out that some people would play games instead of taking notes.  I learned a little bit more about the other students in my class.  I could tell what people have a sense of humor and what people are shy.  This class has been a lot of fun so far.  I hope it continues to be like this! 

No comments:

Post a Comment