Wednesday, January 9, 2013

LLAMAS!!!


Today in class, we continued to watch the movie about Jared Diamond’s book called Guns, Germs, and Steel.  I think we are done watching it now because Mr. Schick stopped it right after Jared Diamond said his idea.  We learned about what animals can be domesticated.  Out of over 100 animals, only 14 can be domesticated.  Some of them are horses, cattle, yak, water buffalo, llamas, and, of course, Mr. Schick’s goats.   At the beginning of class, we started talking about what teacher we have for Western Civilization next semester.  The only reason I don’t want this semester to end is because I really like my Human Geo class.  Some of the people in my class don’t have Mr. Schick again, but I do.  I hope I have most of the people from the class I have now in the class I have next semester! 

No comments:

Post a Comment